Friday, July 29, 2011

Exciting ShoppingToday

Maybe one day I will finish downloading pics so that I can announce this blog!!! :)

Harper Bug and I went to the "Gillespie Flea Market" today! I found some neat architectual pieces! I can't decide if I want to place them in a clients home or save them for my new home!!! I spoke to the manager about renting a booth there...I'm on the list which has a six month wait, however, family gets moved to the front! LOL! Hopefully I'll be able to get a space soon. And I'm sure Mark is hoping that this will fix my desire to reopen my store! (Which I desperately miss!!!)

My first party (since I started making a business out of parties) is tomorrow night. I'm so excited! Then I have to start planning my sweet nephew, Grant's! I'm ready to "get this party (business) started"!

No comments:

Post a Comment