Tuesday, July 5, 2011

New at this!

Hello, blog world! I'm new at this! My friend, Mandy, insist that I should give it a try! My life is full....a few businesses, a one yr old, a four year old, a 33 yr old husband (lol), many hobbies, a huge family, a wonderful church and great friends! I juggle alot, but at the end of the day, it's all worth it!!! I'm trying to simplify my life! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Lol!

Today I decided on a name for my design/event planning business! "Nora Jo Designs" is named after my two grandmothers, Nora Sullivan and Jossie Harp. Two very different ladies, but both made such a lasting impression on my life!

Nora Jo Designs will focus on party and event planning (including put not limited to: family and school reunions, birthday parties, baby and wedding showers, holiday parties, weddings, etc...), staging homes for sale, holiday decorating, and interior design. I'm so excited about this new adventure! I've done all these things for years, but have just now decided to make it an official business (since friends have encouraged me to for years)! I'm working on gathering pictures of my past projects. If you have any pictures of my work, please email them to me!  I will start booking events at the end of this month, so help me spread the word! My business will not grow without the help of my awesome friends and family!

Well, it's time to rub myself down with calamine lotion! I have poison oak all over me! Yuck! Good night, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment